2020 Kaohsiung Film Festival XR Dreamland Tickets note:
．Kaohsiung Film Festival Customer Service: 07-551-1211#2015 (Monday to Friday,
•XR Dreamland Screenings Customer Service: 07-551-1211#5001 (Monday to Sunday, 13:00-19:00)
．ERA Ticket Head Office Phone: 02-2341-9898 (Monday to Friday, 09:30-20:00, Saturday,
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Admissions with valid tickets only. Tickets will NOT be re-issued if lost or damaged.
- Latecomers will NOT be admitted 20 minutes (5 minutes for XR Dreamland Screenings) after the
screening begins. Tickets of latecomers CANNOT be refunded or exchanged.
- XR Dreamland screenings are not recommended for children under the age of 7 as their eyesight may still be developing.
- XR Dreamland ticket must be booked at box office, reservation of XR weekdays Package, XR VIP Pass are processed at VR FILM LAB or Warehouse P3.
- Most XR Dreamland screenings are suitable for glasses, though we recommend contact lens for better experience. Except for “Tónandi”, most XR Dreamland screenings are suitable for glasses, though we recommend contact lens for better experience.
- For the best quality to present, Chinese subtitles are not provided in parts of film. Chinese/English dialogue list is offered at the venues.
- ”GHOST IN THE SHELL: GHOST CHASER” is designed for big platform experience, please follow the instructions for your safety, details are listed on ERA Ticket Offcial website.
- To avoid dangerous event happend, audience with relatable physical/metal health is not allow.
- More information about XR Dreamland, please see XR Brochure.
- All concession ticket holders must present a valid ID at the venue. If no valid ID is presented, the concession ticket holder must pay the price difference between the concession ticket and the full priced ticket before entry is permitted.
- During the festival, box office at the venues are open each day 30 minutes before the first
screening of the day until 20 minutes after the start of the last screening of the day.
- Limited wheelchair seats are available at all venues. Please contact the customer service line 07-551-1211#2015 for more information. For XR screenings, it depends on the design of the film could be different , please check on details at The ERA Ticket Official website before purchase.
- In the event of natural disasters or force majeure events, the Kaohsiung FF may cancel
screenings based on instructions given by the Kaohsiung City
Government. Updates will be posted on our official website as soon as practicable.
- Kaohsiung FF reserves all rights to change the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
Latest updates will be announced on our official website as soon as possible.
- In accordance with the guideline issues by the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC),
temperature has to be taken before entering the cinema. If one’s forehead temperature is
higher than 37 °C, one will not be permitted into the cinema and the ticket will be refunded.
- Audience need to follow staff for best viewing experince, thanks for your cooperation.
REFUNDING / EXCHANGING TICKETS
- Refunds tickets must be processed no later than one days prior to the screening at Kaohsiung Film Archive or VR FILM LAB, handling fee of 10% per ticket will be charged.
- Refunds of XR Weekday Package, XR VIP Pass must be processed before 1th NOV. SUN at VR FILM LAB or Warehouse P3, handling fee of 10% per ticket will be charged.
- KFF Short Film Passport, XR Weekday Package, XR VIP Pass won’t be refundable once the wristband/passport booked or redeemed.
- Ticket exchanges are regarded as “refunds” and will be processed in accordance with the
same procedures and rules above.